My dear cousin Sadie gave me a blogging award for my sad little cooking blog. Those who live at my house would probably say that I need to actually cook to get such an award. I've been a bit lazy in the cooking department since having my second baby 6 months ago. Despite that, thank you very much Sadie! Check out her blog, she is Super Mom. This award requires that I do a few things.
1. Accept and thank the person who sent it to you.
2. List 10 things about yourself
3. List 5 additional thing you don't like
4. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers
10 things about me:
1. I only have 9 toenails
2. I have no idea what I am doing in the kitchen, just make it up as I go along
3. I lived in Utah for 27 years and only went skiing once.
4. I am terrified of thunderstorms
5. I can not tread water
6. I very much enjoy photography, but again have no idea what I am doing with that either.
7. I have 2 carpet cleaners. As a mom I am convinced you cannot have to many of them.
8. I wash my hands on average 20 -25 times a day (weird, maybe, but I don't apologize for being clean)
9. I eat one hot dog a year (Memorial Day Weekend, 10 cents a piece at Ace Hardware in Delta)
10. I think Sam Waterston is the greatest fake lawyer of all time.
5 things I don't like:
1. The Dentist, I don't like to voluntarily pay to have pain inflicted on myself
2. sick people who don't stay at home. P.S. Nobody want your germs
3. pickles - BLECK
4. giant bugs (regular sized ones are OK)
5. humidity levels over 10%
1. My cousin Marie. Her cooking blog is one that inspired me to start cooking. She is never afraid to branch out and cook something new. Someday I hope to be brave like her.
2. Yet another cousin, Jenna. What can I say, I have an inspiring family. Jenna started this cooking blog for all the cousins to contribute to. And it was Jenna that introduced me to the all knowing Pioneer Woman. My life as I knew it was changed forever. I owe it all to you.
3. Cousin Amy. Talk about an amazing photographer, mom, and person all rolled up into one. Creative and amazing, that's what you are Amy! You inspire me.
4. My sister Serina, I can't go to her blog and not laugh my guts out. Maybe it's because I know how insane her children are and the chaos they cause for her, but she is hilarious. I so look forward to spending time with her any chance I get because we usually have each other laughing our heads off.
5. I don't know if I am allowed to do this but I am giving it back to Sadie because she is incredible. I know I can always count on Sadie for a recipe when I am in need. And talk about organized. Me and weekly menu planning don't do well together, but Sadie keeps inspiring me to try. I love her blog!
6. Tanya at Trey and Lucy crafts. Where does she find time for all she does? Amazing I tell you.
I know I need to do 4 more. I will, I just need to think for a bit.