Friday, December 18, 2009

Kissy brownie bites


I know that these are not an original idea. In fact we made a cookie version of these for my sister's wedding reception. I needed a quick treat to take to neighbors so I threw them together and they were quite delightful.

1 fudge brownie mix (I use Betty Crocker)
1 bag mint truffle Hersey Kisses

Mix brownies according to instructions on box. Grease mini muffin pan and "flour" using cocoa powder. This eliminates the crusty white junk when using flour. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with brownie batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 13 minutes. I like mine slightly undercooked. Remove from oven and immediately push a kiss into the center of each brownie. After they sit for about 5 minutes, I like to put the in the freezer until they are chilled. This gives them a more chewy texture. Remove from pan with a fork or spoon.

No comments: